Michael Lawrence, M.D.
Asthma & Allergy Physicians
Brockton, MA | 1972 – Present
Center For Clinical Research
Brockton, MA | 1983 - Present
Syracuse University B.A. 1963, Psi Chi-Psychology Honorary
Chicago Medical School, M.D. 1967
Graduate Medical Education
District of Columbia General Hospital, George Washington Division, Straight Medical 1967 - 1968
Boston Veterans Administration Hospital
- Junior Assistant Resident 1968 - 1969
- Senior Assistant Resident 1969 - 1970
- Teaching Assistant, Boston University Medical School
- Teaching Assistant, Tufts University Medical School
Clinical and Research Fellow in Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital 1970 - 1972
- Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- LICENSURE: Commonwealth of Massachusetts # 30943
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- New England Allergy Society
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- Drug Information Association
Miller, D., Ratner, P., Condemi, J., Lawrence, M., Crivera, C., Lloyd, M., Williams, J., Kundu, S., Fish, J., Banerji, D., "Once-Daily Ciclesonide Improves Quality of Life in Pediatric Patients With Persistent Asthma." 2005 American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology.
Lawrence, M., Wolfe, J., Webb, D. R., Chervinsky, P., Kellerman, D., Schaumberg, J. P., Shah, T., “Efficacy of Inhaled Fluticasone Propionate in Asthma Results From Topical and not From Systemic Activity.” American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 156: 3, 1 1997.
Ohman, J. L., Jr., Lawrence, M., Lowell, F. C. "The Effect of Propranolol on the Eosinopenic Response of Cortisol, Isoproterenol, and Aminophylline." J. Allergy 50: 151, 1972.
Ohman, J. L., Jr., Schmitt-Nowara W., Lawrence, M. Kazemi, H., Lowell, F. C., "The Diffusing Capacity in Asthma. Effect on Airflow Obstruction.” American Review of Resp. Dis. 107: 932, 1973